Why this notice?
This page describes how to manage the website for processing user personal data.
Under art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (hereafter “Privacy Code”) and art. 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereafter “GDPR 2016/679”), laying down provisions for the protection of individuals and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, we wish to inform you that your personal data will be processed under the above legislation and the confidentiality obligations which is required by SIMBIO – Sistemi Innovativi di Mantenimento della Biodiversità
The data controller is SIMBIO - Sistemi Innovativi di Mantenimento della Biodiversità, via Montello, 9 Santa Maria Hoè (LC) and the email address for the exercise of rights is: info(at)simbio dot life
The data will be processed for institutional purposes, connected or instrumental to our foundation including:
- Administrative-accounting. To apply the provisions on the protection of personal data, the processing operations carried out for administrative-accounting purposes are those related to the performance of organizational, administrative, financial and accounting activities, regardless of the nature of the data processed. These purposes are part of internal organizational activities, functional to the fulfilment of contractual and pre-contractual obligations, management of employment, keeping of accounts and applying regulations on tax, trade union, social security and welfare, health and safety at work.
- Information and promotion. The use of e-mail addresses provided for the creation of the personal data and for the subsequent execution of the contractual relationship, is allowed for sending information/promotional communications by SIMBIO – Sistemi Innovativi di Mantenimento della Biodiversità.
Ai sensi del Provvedimento del Garante della Privacy del 08/05/2015 Pubblicato in GU n.126 del 03/06/2014 i cookies non possono essere liberamente installati sui terminali degli utenti, ma sono necessari il rispetto di una serie di prescrizioni.
Data processing and storage
The processing will be carried out automatically or manually, under art. 32 of GDPR 2016/679 and Annex B of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (Articles. 33-36 of the Code) on security measures, by persons appointed and under art. 29 GDPR 2016/679. Please note that following the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, under art. 5 GDPR 2016/679, subject to your free and explicit consent expressed at the bottom of this statement, your personal data will be kept for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected and processed, and no longer than 10 years.
Scope of communication and dissemination
We inform you that the data collected will never be disclosed or communicated without your explicit consent, except for the necessary communications that may involve the transfer of data to public bodies, consultants, or other subjects for the fulfillment of legal obligations.
Transfer of personal data
Your data will not be transferred to EU Member States or to third-party countries outside the EU.
Special categories of personal data
Under Articles 26 and 27 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 and Articles 9 and 10 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, you may confer on SIMBIO – Sistemi Innovativi di Mantenimento della Biodiversità “special categories of personal data”, which reveals “racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data intended to uniquely identify a natural person, data relating to the health or sex life or sexual orientation of the person. These categories of data may be processed by SIMBIO - Sistemi Innovativi di Mantenimento della Biodiversità only with your free and explicit written consent.
Existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling
SIMBIO – Sistemi Innovativi di Mantenimento della Biodiversità does not adopt any automated decision-making process, including profiling, as referred to in Article 22(1) and (4) of Regulation (EU) No 679/2016.
Data subject rights
Under art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 and articles 15 to 22 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679 you have the right to:
- ask for confirmation of the existence of personal data;
- obtain information about the processing purposes, personal data categories, recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and the retention period;
- obtain the correction and deletion of data;
- obtain data processing limitation;
- achieve data portability, i.e. to receive data from a data controller in a structured, commonly used and electronically-readable format, and to transmit data to another data controller without hindrance;
- oppose or block processing for direct marketing purposes;
- oppose an automated decision making process concerning individuals, including profiling;
- ask the data controller to access, modify or delete personal data, limit or oppose their data processing and achieve data portability;
- withdraw consent without compromising the lawfulness of processing based on consent given prior to withdrawal;
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
You may exercise your rights by sending a written request to SIMBIO - Sistemi Innovativi di Mantenimento della Biodiversità, to the registered office postal address or the following e-mail address info(at)simbio dot life